A Different Approach to Reproductive Medicine
At Healsa, your reproductive medicine specialist works intimately with you to make your dream of having a family a reality. In fact, Healsa Partner Medicine is built on the belief that creating a strong relationship with your personal physician can enhance your peace of mind and improve your overall health for optimal results.
Meet Your Fertility Advocates
The Healsa Difference
There are numerous benefits you can take advantage of when choosing Healsa for your fertility care. From in-office hysteroscopy to pregnancy care, Healsa goes far beyond the offerings of traditional healthcare and provides everything you need to succeed, including:
- Personal appointment times and progress reviews for morning monitoring
- Private session injection training in addition to or instead of online video training
- Phone call reviews of stimulation progress and results as well as embryo development in cycle
- Individual failed cycle follow-ups with a Healsa physician and the lab director
- Routine scheduling for intra-uterine insemination (IUI) and personal appointment times for sperm separation and IUI procedure
- Ultrasound monitoring through 10th week of pregnancy
- Personal consultation for what to do during the early weeks of pregnancy
- Coordinated care with your maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) physician if your pregnancy is high-risk
“The Healsa experience can make a challenging journey a bit more comfortable, give you the extra support and access that can help you proceed with treatment.”
Join the hundreds of patients who have put the future of their families in the hands of the Healsa fertility specialists. Contact us today.