Concierge medicine was founded on a principle that dates back to the very beginning of healthcare–caring for patients, not just treating them. Over the years, the landscape of healthcare has become overcrowded and depersonalized. Dr. Bruce Aronwald, founder of Healsa Partner Medicine, was motivated to find a solution. “In the late ’90s, I realized that simply seeing more and more patients wasn’t what I signed up for,” he said. “That’s not good for anyone.” That marked the moment that Healsa was born.
A Better Way to Experience Healthcare
Healsa firmly believes that the right approach to healthcare is a personalized approach. This requires a strong connection between patient and doctor. That connection must first begin with finding the right doctor.
Choosing a Healsa physician allows you to connect with your doctor on a more personal level, as if you had a doctor in your own family. This partnership, which includes around-the-clock access to your doctor, ensures a more proactive approach to your healthcare. In addition to addressing your healthcare needs, your doctor will work with you to set goals for your health, and then follow up to help you reach and maintain those goals.
Healsa recognizes that each person is different and therefore may have different healthcare needs. This is why we begin each patient-doctor relationship with an exclusive Healsa Wellness Assessment. This annual evaluation includes a comprehensive and customized physical exam and regimen of testing. You and your Healsa physician will then create a Wellness Plan that caters to your individualized healthcare needs and goals.
Feel the Difference in Care With the Healsa Wellness Assessment
Part of what truly sets the Healsa model of care apart from the reactive nature of traditional healthcare is our Wellness Assessment.
Designed with patients in mind, our Assessment involves an all-inclusive physical and wellness evaluation. This evaluation will help your Healsa doctor create a customized treatment plan that fits your individual health needs before a medical crisis arises.
The Assessment takes approximately one hour and offers benefits, including:
- A comprehensive exam performed by your doctor to paint a picture of your overall health
- A written report given to you on a password-protected flash drive so you can always have your medical records handy when visiting specialists
- Extra time with your doctor to help develop a personal relationship
- A strategy for the upcoming year’s medical treatment, developed by you and your physician working together one-on-one
- Periodic check-ins with your doctor to ensure your healthcare goals are being met
- A specialized approach to fertility treatment
Healthcare When You Want It, The Way You Want It
Concierge medicine provides you with improvements in virtually every facet of your healthcare delivery. Benefits include:
- 24/7 access to your doctor, including a personal cell phone number
- Coordination of specialist care, including appointment setup and follow-up consultations
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Appointments with no time limit
- No wait time
- Coordination of emergency and in-patient hospital care
- Pre-travel consultations and out-of-town coordination of care
- Support from office staff regarding insurance companies, gaining access to medical records and filling out paperwork